Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer 2015 Book Study - "Why Before How"

Since I need about 8 more hours in a day to accomplish everything I want to do at work, I decided to start an online summer book study.  Click here for the book.  "Why Before How: Singapore Math Computation" by Jana Hazekamp 

In order to give every one time to purchase the book, we'll begin on June 15th.  I saw it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and various other places if you search on Google.  

Here is the schedule we will follow:
June 15th    Chapter 1
June 22       Chapter 2
June 29       Chapter 3
July 6          Chapter 4
July 13        Chapter 5

I will just post on these Mondays and people can comment below when they can and we'll go from there!  It's summer so just join in when you can.  

Questions?  Ask away!

7 comments:

  1. Testing? Hoping this works. Trying it from my phone because for some reason wouldn't let me post when I tried on my laptop. What a great idea this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok problem solved!! Had to add the blog first!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully easy enough for Para's to do to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paras are super smart! They will get this easy-peasy.

    ReplyDelete